hello

I just joined this list and am saying hello. I have been reading
and re-reading these two marvelous authors for almost 20 years now! I am
poet and writer, and a graduate student in literature. I'm rather new at
this suscription thing, so I'll leave it like that for the moment. And
see where it takes me. One of several areas of interests are D&G's
writings about literature. Right now I am especially interested in their
views of Kerouac, Burroughs and company. And by implication many of the
writers who have sprung and continue to emerge from that end or part of
the rhizome of literature. Rhizome and literature, many gates many doors.
Am also interested in their work on Kleist Kafka and others.

Thanks, Cliff Duffy