Faire rhizome (pause/non-pause)

I take Erik's exhortation to heart, but thanks to the 'rhizome' discussion
before Easter, I was able to get about half of the U of Warwick 'Virtual
Futures' conference "talk" done, in some linear (wince) form for presentation.
It's immodestly entitled "The Rhizomatics of Cyberspace," something to which
several of us (Erik notably) have referred already. I wonder if it'd be useful
to any of you (I *know* it would be for me) to post part of it here....
Thanks to Erik also for the WIF? tidbits. I did a review of the French version
for the electronic review _Erofile_ 20 (May 6 1992), for anyone with a desire
to read the French citations <erofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Finally, a while back (i.e. in the past month), some reference was made in
passing to looking for some contextualizing of D&Gs works. I didn't respond
back then, but besides Ron Bogue's _D&G_, there's Sherry Turkle's _Psychonana-
lytic French Politics_ (out in a new edition recently, I believe). Also, I
have an essay on the early Guattari and his 1970's solo stuff, that I could
post here, in several packets, if anyone would be interested (got to clean it
up a bit).
A tout' ! 8-{)