Re: need info on Deleuze . . . . .

William J King wrote:

> Can someone please itemize for me the areas of investigation,
> analysis, and interest of Deleuze?
> He must have been concerned with more than
> Cinema, wasnt he?

It seems to me impossible to' list' areas of investigation that wouldn't
interest Deleuze - each point of investigation -
Cinema/Kafka/philosophy/ and and and and... becomes the space-time in
which he creates (does philosophy) and at the same time seriously
questions the manner in which we 'habitually' do things like analyse? -
interpretation fixes meaning - by classifying for eg. experimentation,
however, is creative. In fact, I'm not even sure the concdpt of
'investigation' is the right one in coming to terms with Deleuze's style
(as opposed to method). What I mean (i think) is that investigation -
an investigation - is already a concept that limits - it sets up a
system/methodology - which is also a code. Deleuze doesn't want to play
Chess - he's playing Go