RE: "speaking as if castration doesn't exist!"

but i still hold that there is such thing as
>> molecular identity, as fuzzy as it is. a multiplicity is this kind of
>> identity.

you mean, remanence in time? you believe in space-times, like einstein?
magnetic forces? please explain. (thanks)

you used the example of the mouth-breast machine, but what is
>> this except the identificatory grouping of thousands of nerve endings and
>> milk molecules?

nice milk-cow assemblage here, can i have some?
just note that these cheese is virtual in the milk molecules. so it cant not
give you a territory, because, you'll have to construct a bacteria (or
penicyllyn) agency, which i wouldn't call a territory, unless you are cracked
up. which you are, so (ergo) you have it, the ground, the territory where you
can chew grass/deleuze, but, are you writing this from an azyllum? if so
please tell everybody on the list, because they want to know. true: azyllums
are already nice places to stay with humans(honest), but also, if you are
writing-netbrowser-facilities, like at home, its damn heaven you know. need
some cats too in the azyllum. and cows, like you suggests virtually), and
fire, pipe, candles, etc. but maybe a castle in some scottish new hebrids its
more beautifull: landscapes of grasses, all around. many cows eating grasses.
and Cathy Deneuve bringing you coffee while you read the Herald Tribune. And
say "hey!" to a horse riding mad blue on montains. Yahoo!!! The Coffee is hot,
and you drink, and put some milk? Why would nt I suck the milk right from the
cow, there, eating grass. May be I'll get the smell and taste of the grass in
my mouth then? I don't my friend. Impossible to tell you. Have to try it,. So
go, go, please, go!

>> eventually group together in proximity to form a territorial assemblage
>that
>> we can call the mother. I d say the Mother, the Mother of Virgin Mary the
Mother of Ionah???

have you been to school in your life? have you been to baseball games, read
the Mahabarata, the tv channel of the Illuminations? have you talked to one
sister, aside from the d/g list? what's up, you got problems, you remember
your mamma, and don't want to like her anymore because you have read freud and
deleuze are discussed on some other list? or just the reverse, your vampyre
NOsferahtU'hwant to suck bloodz from the idea(s?:) of your mother Theresa into
some teddy bear terminology ("territory")? what's this new territory, then,
tell everybody on the list, or your just an asshole. maybe your mamma is an
asshole? maybe my asshole is your mamma (etc.)? maybe i am this assemblage of
nerves trying to slips thru the satellite drives whirling in gravitational
towards you, thru this letter send by nerves, instead of letters of
sweet-power, frenzinessssss. or you're right and your mamma is nerves, and the
nerves are maxellian cats-experimentats needing each other for making
Kokoshkass? don't no much bethan you. what you say is what you got? ("may be
you should return to what's your name again? we havn't been presented, my name
is Azylla ...

>what is unnatural about molar identities? there is surely no connection
>between the pair molar/molecular and the pair natural/unnatural??

well we are making a dual process between molar and molecular.
the distinction mol/mol is technical (i dont think its a very important idea,
it just has its utility, if people allow me to use this very controversial
attitude of using utility as a key in (d/g) writing) somewhere in the ATP, and
is not much used later.
the distinction natural/unnatural, i have never heard in the deleuze or the
elswhere, so you invented it, somehow, even if you wanted to make the fool of
yourself, and it surprises me your writing needs such fabulatios, pizzicatos.
i d really appreciate why you need, or think you have needed this writing
distinction between nat/unn? (give me another reason, why this is, because
there is gelatine, alien stuffs in place of neurones within your head. and you
SHOULD shake it, or go and make a radiography, in 3D of it. May be you have a
worm i dunno. (not saying this to get you mad, or angry against you: just
giving my impression that you are a little bit junk. (little bits of all of
"us", may be:)
thanks for your patience

AZY L.