Re: "speaking as if castration doesn't exist!"

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BFF24A.1D4499C0

S'il vroummmm plait:

Castration: (could be) the event, experienced (in memory) as the (more =
or less violent) dismemberment which inaugurates forced entry into the =
symbolic realm of order-words, where the thing is absent and therefore =
brutally represented, the body of flying signifiers marking out the =
space of the now fragmented body; the loss of an imagined or imaginary =
plenitude (for which one must atone); a rupture, severing the fusional =
connection to the full body of the mother -- which is itself an =
extension of the partial object (breast) and is also, incidentally, =
projected onto the father; OR, the dissolution of the infant-mother BwO =
[?].=20
=20
...and then the father gets the blame as he was seen acting suspiciously =
at the scene of the crime...