Re: "speaking as if castration doesn't exist!"

hi Ja'far
might it be worth considering an account expereienced and active in memory
( a second immemorial) that overlays the first immemorial of carnal birth?
not a simple disavowal but an active re-membering and dissipation of
Ariadnes ears? how else can a radical fissure occur between the time of
retrogression and the compulsion to repeat and a future active understanding
of the event?
Ruth.C

>>> Ja'far Railton <jrailton@xxxxxxxxxx> 07/20 12:57 pm >>>
S'il vroummmm plait:

Castration: (could be) the event, experienced (in memory) as the (more or
less violent) dismemberment which inaugurates forced entry into the symbolic
realm of order-words, where the thing is absent and therefore brutally
represented, the body of flying signifiers marking out the space of the now
fragmented body; the loss of an imagined or imaginary plenitude (for which
one must atone); a rupture, severing the fusional connection to the full
body of the mother -- which is itself an extension of the partial object
(breast) and is also, incidentally, projected onto the father; OR, the
dissolution of the infant-mother BwO [?].

...and then the father gets the blame as he was seen acting suspiciously at
the scene of the crime...