cartoons

summarizes: "it is the present that passes that
defines the actual; the virtual is defined by the past
that conserves itself". Thus, the transcendental field
being, I suspect, where all these cartoons come toplay..

which cartoons: bug bunny, mickey. are you interested by cartoons.

jean luc godard said it was a nice place of the cinema industry,
where there is potential for creativity and thinking.

why is he never doing some then. deleuze talks about cartoon in
cinema2, but didnot say interesting thing, relevant to my interests
it means. its true most of the way cartoonist work, is like bd,
comics in your language, you work with outline which then you fill
with homogenous colour, dullness.

cartoon, its nice for expereminenting with otherwise impossible
movements. we suffer a lot from the kind of realism they have
everywhere in the arts. realism in arts is like a kind of molarity,
leaning much on dualities, such as the frame, the outline, the
objects.

speaking of the texts where deleuze has been critizing the dullness
of object-subject relation, cartoon is much imbed in it these days.
what do you think?

Get a free e-mail address at http://dashnet.zzn.com
Get your own FREE Web and POP E-mail Service in 14 languages at http://www.zzn.com.