start of the production day -1

okay, mark, you are an angel. and paul, we will start working a bit.
of course everybody is welcome, at least we will try to dismantle the
whole capitalist machine peacefully in a few years. love will be
everywhere by then. everybody welcome!!

we will work here from 8AM till noon. have some sleep. everybody will
stop dull work, and resume all the efforts on the dg list.

i bring two collegues who will talk. first i present you with
princess of the net, a very important agent, she will adress herself
in a few hours. she is already subscribed. very nice girl. a
producer. we will work slowly with princess of the net, and may be
cinthya will come also.

now i have to work for the movie. bye.

yeah by the way my real name is fili houtman. i like to be called
filya.

Get a free e-mail address at http://dashnet.zzn.com
Get your own FREE Web and POP E-mail Service in 14 languages at http://www.zzn.com.