re Music Revolution.

yes (..)what is needed is to stop lingering on
re-territories of the present and speed the process up.

don't we need some time; at contrary, to see together what we want?
if immortality is really organizable so that we all experience
'eternity', not in the next two hundred years.

at contrary tanith lee has written a book in which she tries to think
what happens on another civilisation where you as individual are
immortal ('biting-,-the sun').

i dont think the world as you. it seems to me to be one thing. i
mean, that capitalism is a very limited vision of the universe. and
that the view that all things are done for economical, is very
relative also, once you get out of ordinary views. see dg and the
theory of territory. in ignorance, i have to ask if territory is not
more important for humans than the economical system, and the market
resolutions. and if (r?)evolution is not more in phase with the
different movements, and perceptions, of deterritorialisation and
territorialisation. this view is at least perceptually rich in
possible, this is why guattari asked, that, at dangerous (though)
risks of "mental collapse", intellectual consciousness, really needs
to lose the old scientifical convention of objectivity. (because the
consciousness needs to become other than as determined by our need
for territories, if we want to use it so that we think, and
understand life) the question, why i have insisted on this list, is
that we gather, outside of the internet, so that we can learn to
think both alone & together (and see what this means which is
possible), and outside of objectivity. its not a surprise i have
difficulty holding interest, but i can quite keep on, as seeing this
as the best way for future mankind.

but we need to take time. maybe indeed food and water could go
faster. but we need time to get together, and discover nature.

the open gate you talk, is not a void, its really is with all the
complexity of the beauty. so we need to create to discover how
beautiful, intensifying this can be.

Get a free e-mail address at http://dashnet.zzn.com
Get your own FREE Web and POP E-mail Service in 14 languages at http://www.zzn.com.