Re: re Music Revolution.

>don't we need some time; at contrary, to see together what we want?
>if immortality is really organizable so that we all experience
>'eternity', not in the next two hundred years.

life forever physical or otherwise is a natural result of an intense
desiring body. love and thoughts in desire will push up from anahata
through ajna into sarasrara the thousand petalled lotus. we need to do this
on a socius without organs, intensify each other and create these powers.

>i dont think the world as you. it seems to me to be one thing. i
>mean, that capitalism is a very limited vision of the universe. and
>that the view that all things are done for economical, is very
>relative also, once you get out of ordinary views. see dg and the
>theory of territory. in ignorance, i have to ask if territory is not
>more important for humans than the economical system, and the market
>resolutions.

but no, capitalism is not limited, although its axioms will reterritorialize
you; so yes, but it is not right to say it is limited because the limits are
always made new. but we can't be dangerous, going back to territories...do
you mean like the beginning of the refrain plateau? "a child in the dark,
gripped with fear, comforts himself by singing under his breath" ...we could
would miss this opportunity today. it is, besides, impossible.

(because the
>consciousness needs to become other than as determined by our need
>for territories, if we want to use it so that we think, and
>understand life)

yes.

>the open gate you talk, is not a void, its really is with all the
>complexity of the beauty. so we need to create to discover how
>beautiful, intensifying this can be.

and so much it is, will be.