(no subject)

We understand that what will precisely called "soveirgn states",
strongly depends upon making a 180º therapeutic turn from having it
centered, historically, on the conflict to focus treatments on the
production of breakthroughs allowing for the liberation of life forces.
Our argument is that there are fictional formations, which we have come
to call Mythical Characters (Personajes Miticos), that are the obstacles
inhibiting said liberation.

During the past seven years we have been working on these socio-cultural
oriented and subjetive reactive positions, with very good therapeutic
results. We firmly believe that unless we destitute these Mythical
Characters and their sign-machines, Niesztche has said that where
reactive forces are, sovereign fictions are constructed; which in
Deleuze's terms means illness. Blocks of (frozen)sensations have to be
liberated,as a way of articulating contents and expression to its
fullest.

Considering delaying editing processes, we hope to generate productive
exchange, while awaiting our colleague Adriana Zambrini's book which is
entiely based upon our new line of work in applied psy.

best wishes, juana
---end---
Juana D. Alvarez Phd. Psy.
Lavalle 3699