Re: BWO

CD writes:

But there is no way, no western way
>out of the cage of ego. So the lamb must lie down with the lion ie. in the
>cage of ego and self. SElf is the preconscious space of consciousness
>prior to I. I is ego without self, self connection. The rest, that is the
>formation of the 'person', the personal comes about as the more or less
>historic unity of the two subjects, the self and the I-ego

Hypatia was reading through the night and this morning she insisted that I
write, if only in the skin of another. She was intrigued by:

"First, what is the self? Self is a reflexive pronoun, and it has two
meanings. _Auto_ means 'the same,' but it also conveys the notion of
identity. The latter meaning shifts the question from 'What is this self?'
to 'What is the plateau on which I shall find my identity?'"

This does not come from her favourite dynamic duo but rather one of their
partners in crime, a fellow vigilante, one might say.

Making Flowers.