Re: do we need to speak clearly?

--------------3698E6E4AD09614D383ECD28

Dear Dan

I better clarify-

thanks for your last post. still trying to figure it all out!

So much for clarity. I just don't seem to be able to get the hang of it
-

i think your move to lacan's work is interesting here... perhaps what's
inside is "insideness" itself i.e. interiority?

also -"it" never submits! - something else moves in and takes over...

What I meant to say was maybe this residue (what is replaced in the
colonisation of the body by the symbolic order) is sort of *mythical* -
or rather, not what we think it is? That perhaps we worry about it too
much?

- Chris

more will follow!

--------------3698E6E4AD09614D383ECD28

<HTML>
Dear Dan

<P>I better clarify-

<P>thanks for your last post. still trying to figure it all out!

<P>So much for clarity. I just don't seem to be able to get the hang of
it -

<P>i think your move to lacan's work is interesting here... perhaps what's
<BR>inside is "insideness" itself i.e. interiority?

<P>also -"it" never submits! -&nbsp; something else moves in and takes
over...

<P>What I meant to say was maybe this residue (what is replaced in the
colonisation of the body by the symbolic order) is sort of *mythical* -
or rather,<I> not what we think it is? </I>That perhaps we worry about
it too much?

<P>- Chris

<P>more will follow!</HTML>

--------------3698E6E4AD09614D383ECD28--