Deleuze Translations About To Appear. . . . (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From MCURRENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed Mar 2 08:21:37 1994
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 8:23:17 -0600 (CST)
From: "Michael J. Current" <MCURRENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Deleuze Translations About To Appear. . . .

According to information I have just received from Columbia University
Press, the translation of _Difference and Repetition_, announced for
release in mid-1993, is actually about to become available. They will
begin shipping the book in about three weeks. The price will be $37.50
(hardbound). ISBN# 0-231-08158-8.

The translation of Deleuze and Guattari's _What Is Philosophy_, also
from Columbia University Press, is complete. The publication date is
officially April, but in speaking to them, they said it would not
actually be available until May. The price will be $29.50 (hardbound).
ISBN#: 0-231-07988-5.

(I believe both of these volumes will be released by Athlone Press in
the U.K.)

Does anyone know the status of the collection of essays - largely, I
think, from a conference on Deleuze at the University of Trent in
1992(?), called _Gilles Deleuze and the Theatre of Philosophy_, ed.
Constantin Boundas and Dorothy Olkowski? Routledge has not responded to
my inquiries, and I have been unable to obtain an e-mail address for
either of the editors. A number of interesting papers are supposed to
be in this volume, including an original essay by Deleuze called "He
stuttered. . ."

Michael

Michael J. Current mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - or -
mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - or - mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Presently unemployed (: G/L/B/T & AIDS policy activist and
philosopher-wannabe -- Des Moines, IA
"Christ! Get this woman a valium!" Molly Ivans on Camille Paglia