Semiotext(e) _Polysexuality_ Issue (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From MCURRENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed Mar 2 08:23:09 1994
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 8:24:46 -0600 (CST)
From: "Michael J. Current" <MCURRENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Semiotext(e) _Polysexuality_ Issue

Shortly after I joined this list, we discussed the special
_Polysexuality_ issue of the journal _Semiotext(e)_ (Issue 10, 1981). I
seemed to be one of the rare individuals who have a copy of the original
volume. Several people were eager to obtain a copy. I have meant to
make copies of this volume, but I have not had the time or the money -
it is 300 large pages.

According to the latest information I have received from Semiotext(e),
however, there seems to be an easier solution. They have reprinted the
volume. It is available at $10.00 plus $2.00 postage from:
Autonomedia/Semiotext(e)
P.O. Box 568 Williamsburg Station
Brooklyn, NY 11211-0568

This is less than it would cost to copy and and mail it, and you would
have the volume itself, not a photocopy, so I recommend you get ahold of
it this way if you are interested.

If for any reason you cannot get ahold of the volume this way [this is
not Doubleday or Random House :)], let me know.

Michael

Michael J. Current mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Presently unemployed (: G/L/B/T & AIDS policy activist
737 - 18th Street, Des Moines, IA 50314-1031 (515) 283-2142
"AN IMAGE OF THOUGHT CALLED PHILOSOPHY HAS BEEN FORMED HISTORICALLY
AND IT EFFECTIVELY STOPS PEOPLE FROM THINKING." - GILLES DELEUZE