Re: Hello <hugot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Pynchon and Deleuze and Guattari:
My dissertation "Being and Becoming: Physics, Hegemony, Art and the Nomad in
the Works of Ezra Pound, Marcel Duchamp, Samuel Beckett, John Cage and
Thomas Pynchon has about 150 pp of a Deleuzean reading of GR. I have an essay
forthcoming from Pynchon Notes entitled "Invisibility, the War Machine and
Prigogine: Dissipation and Aggregation in the Zone of GR" which comes from
the diss. And I'm working on a manuscript on Pynchon entitled *Thomas Pynchon
and the PHysics of Complicity* which connects Deleuze, physics and historical
representation from "Entropy" through Vineland. Be glad to chat about the
topic any time. You might ask John Kraftt at Pynchon Notes when the issue with
the essay will get released.

mer (Martin E. Rosenberg, English, Texas A&M U.)