Re: Deleuze & Guattari & Feminism

Jonathan,
Thanks for your offer. I just recently subscribed to the
deleuze list, and have been in contact with both Charlie
Stivale and Michael Current about my interests. However, I
did miss the bulk of the discussion of D&G and feminism. Did
you save the posts (they are not yet archived, either!) ?

I too was surprised by the paucity of feminist readings. A
few other WMST-L folks have contacted me, and perhaps I will
have a short list of references soon.

I'll keep in touch, and I'll look for your posts on deleuze
list (if you are so inclined.) (I'm not, as of yet. my
thoughts are too sporadic, even for Felix and Gilles)

Heather Kelley

Heather J. Kelley hk7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The thing that always annoyed me about harmony was that it
was governed by laws. But you know, these laws need not be
taken seriously. --John Cage