Inquiry re. Deleuze and Guattari (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From WMST-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tue Apr 5 20:37:30 1994
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 19:33:31 -0500
From: Michael Current <mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Inquiry re. Deleuze and Guattari
Comments: To: WMST-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Apr 5, 94 07:44:00 am

Hi!

I am interested in corresponding with anyone who is working on feminist
theory who is utilizing the work of Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari.
Either supporters or detractors are o.k. I am leading a "reading group"
on their book _Mille Plateaux_/_A Thousand Plateaus_ on the deleuze
mailing list. I have long been interested in Deleuze and Guattari's work
from a queer theory perspective. I am trying to work out the implications
of their work, and my approach, for feminism.

Given the current thread on references, that is not what I'm looking for.
One of my projects is a comprehensive primary and secondary bibliography
relating to Deleuze and Guattari, so trust me, I have spent *hundreds*
of hours searching the literature. New references always do crop up, though,
and I be happy to find them, of course.

In any case, if you are working on Deleuze and Guattari and are willing
to dialogue, please drop me a note.

Thanks.

Michael

--