OOPS! Repost - Deleuze Interview foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (FOUCAULT LIST)

Judith has just pointed out a rather major typo in my transcription
of the excerpt below - a typo that I, personally, found awfully funny :)
Interestingly enough, the typo occured in the particular word that I
found it most interesting to see Deleuze deploy in this excerpt. . . .
It is corrected here.

Michael