Re: Deleuze and Performance

One source you may want to look at (I have not read this) is:

Little, K. Masochism, Spectacle and the Broken Mirror Clown Entree: A
Note on the Anthropology of Performance in Postmodern Culture. _Cultural
Anthropology_ 8.1 (February 1993):117-129.

Also, I don't know if drama is part of the kind of performance that you
are interested in. If so, I think there are some articles that use D&G
that appeared in _Theatre Journal_ or the like that I could find the
cites for.

Michael

--
mcurrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -or- @ins.infonet.net -or- @nyx.cs.du.edu