Deleuze and Performance

I think that Herbert Blau, who teaches at the 20th C. studies program in
Milwaukee has cited Deleuze several times in his work on performance and
experimental theatre.
His books include:
To All Appearances: Performance and Ideology
The Eye of Prey: Subversions of the Postmodern
The Audience
Blooded Thought
Take Up the Bodies: Theatre at the Vanishing Point
The Impossible Theatre

Deleuze and Guattari are also cited in
Postmodern Brecht: A re-presentation by Elizabeth Wright
I can probably find other citations given a little time...
My own manuscript in process Perfomance/Praxis uses D&G a lot, althought the
current draft is more critical than the one preceeding it and I am more
concerned with their signifying and psychological structures than
improvisatory performative ones. I understand as well that someone wrote an
article influenced by Deleuze on jazz drummers as four way schitzophrenics.