R/E DELEUZE + BUDDHI

-> of immanence. Peter Lamborn Wilson has some very interesting ideas a
-> Chuang Tzu and anarchism, which he's published in pamphlet form.

-> Enough for now. I'm pleased there are other people on the list who l
-> d&g to buddhism. Love to you all.

-> Marcus Boon

Marcus, could you provide a title\publisher\source of supply for
Wilson's book on Chang Tzu? I'd love to read it.

To your list of buddhist books, I might add: TRANSCENDING MADNESS: The
Experience of the Six Bardos by Choygam Trungpa, Rinpoche. And since you
mentioned the Tibetan Book of the Dead (an old favorite), there are many
new translations to look at. But one of the strangest, not a translation
at all, but very deleuzian, is E.J. Gold's AMERICAN BOOK OF THE DEAD
(not to be confused with THE NEW AMERICAN BOOK OF THE DEAD, by the same
author).

Also: THE HUNDRED THOUSAND SONGS OF MILAREPA (Shambhala Books, C.G.
Chang trans. I think...don't have it in front of me). Extraordinary
lines of flight. Anyone that wanders in the Himalyan winters barefoot
with just a cotton robe while singing/converting demonesses inhabiting
his cave to the buddhist path...surely puts schizoanalysis to the test!

Harvey the hungry ghost
harvey.forman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* RM 1.3 00580 * Kabir said: Between conscious & unconscious, a third mind...

/ Tiger Team Buddhist Information Network /
/ Modem (510) 268-0102 info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx /