trashing security

Charles has finally dragged me out of lurker space. His summary of my
session at VF seems fairly accurate given the circumstances (rant
mayhem and heat from all sides) but i'd like to take the question of
tactics a bit further in the hope that this list might be interested
in prolonging the question. Politics (i.e. pod security, actual or
virtual police activity) isn't the issue. Micro-war against power is.
Whilst i can understand that compared to the motor-mouth aggression
preceding my response to the "so what do we do?" question "dramatic
silence" is not a wholly misleading description, but i did finally
suggest that catalytic micro-activity modelled on a-life is the broad
schema for cyberian insurrectionary operations. Bottom-up or self-
organizing processes clearly cannot have a overall grand-strategy or
master plan, and this - combined with the fact that micro-tactics
tend to be technically intricate, highly illegal, and locally
sensitive - accounted for my sluggishness in suggesting how they
might be accelerated (D&G are not exactly fothcoming on the matter
themselves).
If there is anything corresponding to a "Warwickian" D&G it
inclines towards the assemblage of machines (involving textual
components) oriented to the dismantling of (top-down insular)
institutions. The dissociation of all conceptions of "action"
organized by linear, neochristian, heroic-moral soul-mythologies is a
key element in such processes. Universities are an example of inert
state-apparatuses which are obviously fucked in the fairly short
term, and the drift of collective intelligence into efficient
decentred communicative networks has a massively important role to
play in kicking them down the slope, but isn't there a concern that
the polite vaguely scholarly chat that characterizes much net-talk
merely reproduces the docile oedipalized crap it could be cooking in
schizophrenia? Why not swap soft-weaponry/tactical diagrams and
reports about trying it out (whilst trying not to get arrested)?

Death to the Human Security System.

- K-423.