Re: ART: ArtNet.

Ivan threw down the gauntlet, and I'll accept his challenge to use ArtNet.

I'm one of those impure folk who's interested in commercial art, with filthy
lucer motivating me as much as platonic beauty.

I'm particularly interested in the meaning of color. Color has many of the
qualities of language, and Charles Osgood has used his semantic differential in
his quest for universla meanings in color as well as elsewhere. I'd like to
know of others with the same interests, or of those doing similar research.

Ed Johnson
Central Missouri State University