ARCHITECTURE: R.B.FULLER BOOK COLLECTION. GW University. 24 APR 1992.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "List for the discussion of Buckminster Fulle
r'
s works" 3-APR-1992 18:01:28.89
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: Book display

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1992 17:48:05 EDT
From: Trimtab <[email protected]>
Subject: Book display
Sender: List for the discussion of Buckminster Fuller's works
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

I have just won a student book collector award for my collection "Cosmographer:
Collected works on the relevance of Buckminster Fuller to modern times." My co
llection (and the other winning collections) will be on display from April 6 th
rough April 24 at the George Washington University, Gelman Library room 205 (Sp
ecial collections). If you are in the area. please come by. If you do come by
, be sure to ask for me. I will be happy to meet and converse with any interes
ted parties.