ART: E-Mail Art Contributions Invitation.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Student Artist Discussions" 7-APR-1992 0
9:
28:06.98
To: Michael Cammer <cammer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:
Subj: A CALL FOR EMAIL ART

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 17:15:57 GMT
From: Keith I De Mendonca <keithdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A CALL FOR EMAIL ART
Sender: art-support-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Michael Cammer <cammer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

THE DISEMBODIED ART GALLERY EXHIBITION,
BRIGHTON, ENGLAND, 1992.

What computers are supported ?

None and all! This exhibition was originally conceived as a Mail
Art exhibition; you are invited to send their artwork to us which we
will then automatically include in the shows scheduled for May 1992.

However we are obviously making use of the computer network as an
additional channel of communication, which has prompted several people
to ask whether they can send their artwork to us by Email.

We would be very interested in inviting any EMAIL ART CONTRIBUTIONS -
which should be sent to the Email address shown below. The artwork would
be laser printed and then added to the rest of the exhibits that we are
now receiving. Prospective contributors should design their artwork with
this printing constraint in mind. We can accept any ASCII/ANSI coded
pieces of Visual Poetry or patterns as well as PostScript files of graphics
information - although you should ensure that your PostScript file will
pass through the transmission process unscathed. Please enquire if you
wish to send information using any other formats.

K. de Mendonca & M. A. Longbottom,

(disembodied curators)

PLEASE SEND YOUR ARTWORK OR QUERIES TO :-

1992 DISEMBODIED ART GALLERY EXHIBITION,
FLAT 5, 65 LANSDOWNE PLACE,
HOVE, SUSSEX, BN3 1FL,
ENGLAND.

EMAIL : keithdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
INTERNET : keithdm%syma.sussex.ac.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ALL ARTWORK SHOULD BE SENT SO THAT WE RECEIVE IT BY THE MIDDLE
OF MAY, 1992. PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS EMAIL FREELY TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING. THANK YOU !