ART: Search for People. 1993 International Conference.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 8-MAY-199
2
08:34:49.50
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: electronic timebased

Date: Fri, 8 May 1992 08:27:25 -0400
From: Robert Doyle <[email protected]>
Subject: electronic timebased
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

Good Morning,
I am looking for programs at all levels in Europe, Asis, (easr, west, north
and south Asia), North and South America that are working with students in
timebased electronic arts, video, computer animation, holography etc.

I am working with a committee that is organizing an exhibition of this work
for an international conference the summer of 1993.

What I'm looking for now is not the work but people in these other locations
who can help us identify people and places to find the work.

Please email me with address, phone, FAX, email info

thanks, rdoyle@brock1p Bob Doyle