Thanx

Hi y'all!!!!

I realy appreciate your help for my Ergonomics Project... but I've
already finished it, it's not very interesting because I had to do it in
a very short time. The whole project was about designing "something"
(that's the way the professor said it) Ergonomically, could you believe
it? AAARGGGHH!!!

The finished project is a Rehabilitation Machine for Ankle Injuries.
I received help from a student of the Architecture and Industrial Design
School in the local University.

I thank again all of you who called me back after my post, I'll
never forget it.

I hope to know from you soon, but I'm in Finals and I won't be
in this BitNet stuff for a while, see'ya.

Friendly yours... Alejandro Silva Castillo
(al282391@vmtecslp)