Stereo Lithography.

- - The original note follows - -

From: CISR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CISR)
Newsgroups: alt.artcom
Subject: Stereo Lithography.
Date: 15 Jun 92 05:14:55 GMT

I am interested in using stereo lithography as an output device to create
sculpture. In Siggraph '91, Computers in Art and Design , I read that Masaki
Fujihata in Tokyo, Japan used the software 'Designbase' to make his sculptures
illustrated in the catalogue . Are there any other sculptors out there who have
used the stereo lithography hardware and can you offer suggestions or
preferences to specific software and publications? Also, any personal
experiences regarding results obtained would be welcome.

Thank you. Debora K-M (CISR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)