ART: ASCII-ART List. Name and Address Change.

From: IN%"DZZA1005F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 22-JUN-1992 14:21:21.64
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: LIST CHANGE: ASCII-ART List Name and Address change

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1992 13:06:25 CDT
From: Christopher Davis <DZZA1005F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LIST CHANGE: ASCII-ART List Name and Address change
Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for originally mailing this information out. The list
has been very succesful. I am now running this list from another
account and the original account will not be in exsistance much longer.
I have corrected the E-Mail address in the information below and
would greatly appreciate it if you could re-distribute it, or whatever
you do, to inform people of the change. Many Thanks

P.S. Due to the recent opening of the ANSI Animation list I have changed
my title to just ASCII.

ASCII-ART Appreciation List

This list is based in the UK in a private account, and is operated
manually. The list is intended for ASCII art lovers.
Regular compilations of art received will be mailed out to all
subscribers.

To subscribe/contribute to this list send mail to

DZZA1005F%SA.BIRMP.AC.UK@xxxxxxxxx (Internet)