ARCHITECTURE: Domes.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "List for the discussion of Buckminster Fulle
r'
s works" 7-JUL-1992 11:26:21.65
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: RE: Question: efficient use of geo's ?

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1992 13:45:40 GMT
From: The Caterpillar Cannot Understand The Butterfly
<salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Question: efficient use of geo's ?
Sender: List for the discussion of Buckminster Fuller's works
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Comments: Warning -- original Sender: tag was NETNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dosemagt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

-To get really good information on dome contruction call Natural
-Spaces at 1-800-733-7107 and ask to have them send your book called
-All About Domes. Tell Dennis that I reffered you.
I got a copy of this. It's QUITE nice. :)
I'm hoping eventually to put up a large (50-75') dome for myself
somewhere in California, or maybe an island in the Pacific. As you can
guess, this will have to wait until I have GOBS of money.... :)

Pat
--
Patrick G. Salsbury State University of NY @ Buffalo, USA
SALSBURY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Disclaimers are silly. ;^)