ART: Benita Goldman, Painter. Query.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 23-JUL-199
2
18:27:45.93
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: the painter Benita Goldman

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1992 18:17:13 EDT
From: MM <mbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: the painter Benita Goldman
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

Has anyone heard of the painter Benita Goldman. She is a remarkable artist
and I have lost touch with her. I don't intend to contact her personally,
but I would love to have any news of her work and career, and to know that
she is doing all right. I have always been convinced that she will be a major
American painter, and perhaps already is. She was in Michigan, then moved
to head an art program at...the Univesity of Missouri??
Michael B.