GENERAL: Job Referral Services/Databases. Query.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Bitnet/Internet Help Resource" 6-AUG-19
92
07:26:01.66
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: Job Referral Services/Databases

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1992 12:25:10 MST
From: BOB STRINGFIELD <bstring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Job Referral Services/Databases
Sender: Bitnet/Internet Help Resource <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

Sorry for the cross posting but I am attempting to trap as much of this
information as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you
have comments/recommendations at all. Please forward them to me.

I have been tracking job info for a mail-list that is in its
infancy and just noticed a startling fact. We have info from
several sources: OPM, Joblist, NSF, Ecolog-l, etc. but nothing
from the fortune 500 world, the small business world nor the state
employment offices.

Does this info exist electronically for say Ford Motor Company or
the state offices or any job referral services. Thanks.
--bob