ARCHITECTURE: Earthquakes. Weather. Lists. Query.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Bitnet/Internet Help Resource" 18-AUG-19
92
13:00:38.47
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: Quakes and Weather Lists

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1992 10:45:00 EDT
From: "JEFF GUIDE - SYSTEM MANAGER, MAC & TI SIGS" <TELEDATA@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Quakes and Weather Lists
Sender: Bitnet/Internet Help Resource <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

I am looking for timely information on when earthquakes occur and most
recent weather reports from the weather service or NOAA.

I currently subscibe to QUAKE-L and WX-WATCH lists. Both are good in their
own right, but would like to review any additional lists, if available.
The List of Lists I have doesn't have anything but the above two and is
8 months old.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Guide

guide@xxxxxxxxxxxx