support staff exchange?

I am a member of the computing support staff at the University of Portsmouth
in the UK, working mostly in the School of Art, Design and Media with Macintosh
equipment.

I am looking to see if there are any technical support staff out there that
would be interested in a staff exchange, if so could you mail me direct and
throw in a brief description of the area you work in and anything else that
maybe of interest.
I will reply with more details.

Vague inquiries are welcome! (after all, thats what this is!)

Many Thanks,

Justin

ps. Please could you forward this on to any colleagues that may be interested.

Justin Sprunt
Site Support
Faculty of Environmental Studies
University of Portsmouth