GENERAL: DIVERS-@PSUVM. Diversity List. NEW.

From: IN%"[email protected]" 3-SEP-1992 17:05:31.09
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: NEW LIST: DIVERS-L@PSUVM - Diversity Group List

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1992 15:34:40 CDT
From: [email protected]
Subject: NEW LIST: DIVERS-L@PSUVM - Diversity Group List
Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

DIVERS-L on [email protected] Diversity Concerns Exchange
or LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link up all persons with diversity concerns for exchange of
information. We are interested in persons of all backgrounds,
including African American, Asian Pacific American, Hispanic/Latino
American, Alaskan Native/American Indian...Caucasian American,
Foreign (nonimigrant), including genders. In terms of particular
academic needs, we would like to have representative ethnic inputs
into various academic programs.

While the founders of the list are in the architectural area, they
intend the list to be general. Specific uses could be in terms of
studio design problems, lecturers, exhibits, etc. We would hope that
we could enrich our studies in this way rather than focusing on any
particular group. We believe that every culture in America has
something of value to contribute to the whole of American culture.