ARCHITECTURE: Dome Homes? Anyone?

From: IN%"[email protected]" "List for the discussion of Buckminster Fulle
r'
s works" 10-SEP-1992 13:32:24.01
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: Domes to replace mobile Homes?

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1992 10:23:30 PDT
From: Steve Cary <cary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Domes to replace mobile Homes?
Sender: List for the discussion of Buckminster Fuller's works
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

With all the movement by the various levels of government to either
ban or severely restrict mobile homes in Southern Florida (post-Andrew),
I was wondering if the various dome manufacturers have looked upon
this as a way to expand their marketplace??

I would think an inexpensive dome would be an admirable replacement and
far more wind resistant than a mobile home...

Just a stray thought on the commute home last night....

-Steve Cary