GENERAL: Poster Layout Graphics.

- - The original note follows - -

From: apdent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tripp Lilley)
Newsgroups: comp.graphics
Subject: Re: Poster Layout Graphics
Date: 10 Sep 92 22:47:38 GMT
Sender: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Corel Draw 2.x will do it... Corel Draw 3.0 is even better, and I believe
it doesn't have the max limits 2.x does... even so, you can set the page
to be the same aspect ratio as the poster you want to creat, then tell
Corel to scale it by some percentage and tile it on the printout...
Micrografx Designer 2.x and 3.x will do it also... I personally prefer
Corel Draw, though...

- tripp.
--
| Tripp Lilley -- APDENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
| Nuisance to all, benefit to fewer...but often found being cheerfully paisley|