GENERAL: Motion Pictures - Semiotics.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Visual and Verbal Semiotics" 28-SEP-1992 1
1:
00:16.45
To: Howard Lawrencee <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: MOTION PICTURES--SEMIOTICS

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1992 10:42:49 GMT
From: KATE BOWERS <BOWERS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MOTION PICTURES--SEMIOTICS
Sender: Visual and Verbal Semiotics <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrencee <[email protected]>
Comments: MOTION PICTURES--SEMIOTICS

I've got to blow my professions horn at this point, since we've
hit the nail bang on the head. There are two relevant Library of
Congress subject headings on the question regarding texts for a
course on semiotics in motion pictures. They are Motion
pictures--Semiotics and Television--Semiotics. I know you're
probably looking for a more introductory text, but for
supplementary reading material, check with your local librarian.

Kate Bowers, Cataloger
Motion Picture Division
Library of Congress
Internet: BOWERS@xxxxxxxxxxxx

As usual, my opinions are not to be taken as official opinions of
the Library of Congress.