ARCHITECTURE: Schools?

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: eab@xxxxxxx (Edward Bertsch)
Subject: Advice for would-be architect (high school student)
Sender: netnews@xxxxxxxxxx (Network News)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1992 07:01:53 GMT

My sister is currently interested in architecture. She is an
excellent technical artist (drawing, sculpture) and has good
scientific and mathematical skills and knowledge.

I would like to ask current architecture students or professionals
working in the field of architecture and related disciplines if
they have any information that would be useful to her.

Anything from recommendations for schools, programs of study and
level of education to achieve before looking for work to software
packages (IBM compatible preferred - we have '486 with s-VGA),
to horror stories/good stories about schools, employers, projects,
whatever.

Thanks a billion in advance.

--

Edward A. Bertsch (eab@xxxxxxx) Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.
Operations/User Services 1200 Washington Avenue South

Dump the Republocrats: vote Libertarian in '92

% echo "potatoe potato" | spell
potatoe
%