ARCHITECTURE: Home Power Magazine.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archivin
g,
and Access" 5-OCT-1992 08:24:08.30
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: Home Power Magazine / ISSN 1050-2416

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 08:12:20 EDT
From: "(Edward Vielmetti)" <emv@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Home Power Magazine / ISSN 1050-2416
Sender: "Publishing E-Journals : Publishing, Archiving, and Access"
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Comments: Warning -- original Sender: tag was NETNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for the archives, a magazine whose back issues can be found on a bulletin
board system.

--Ed

[ Article crossposted from comp.org.eff.talk ]
[ Author was Don.Kulha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
[ Posted on 3 Oct 92 01:10:10 GMT ]

[some material deleted]

Changed it's name a while back to Sonoma Online, SOL!BBS. It's still a
fairly interesting wide-spot in the bitstream and besides serving general
interests has a good collection of Alternative energy files, data and has
the first ten issues of Home Power m agazine online for download as well
as being the home of the moderator of the HOMEPOWR Alternative Energy
EchoConference on FidoNet. I think this is a tremendously useful use of
bandwidth and exciting stuff to have online....but then I would since I'm
the
sysop and aforementioned moderator.

We changed the system name a while back and kind of toned down the
apparent "Survival" aspect of the system. We feel as strongly as ever that
survival is an important topic but came to realize that our enviornment is
the most important battleground a nd that if we can't save it all other
survival considerations are useless. So we changed the name and the
content to some extent...but still have the same agenda....using the
medium to promote ourmutual survival....DCK

--
Internet: Don.Kulha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FidoNet: Don Kulha @ 1:125/7
Snail: Don Kulha / Sonoma Online / POB 7518 / Santa Rosa CA 95407

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!125!7!Don.Kulha
Internet: Don.Kulha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx