GENERAL: PermaCulture Query.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "List for the discussion of Buckminster Fulle
r'
s works" 5-OCT-1992 11:36:36.64
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: PermaCulture???

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 10:28:00 CDT
From: "Gordon C. Muth III" <[email protected]>
Subject: PermaCulture???
Sender: List for the discussion of Buckminster Fuller's works
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

I attended the OkraFest in Austin this weekend and talked to
someone about PermaCulture and a movement in the direction
of Bio-Regionalism. Does anyone on this list know anything
of these topics?

From what I gathered from my discussion, PermaCulture has to
do with using the environment around you and reducing your
dependance on the current infrastructure(fuel, elec., food, etc.).

Bio-Regionalism had to do with regional divisions based upon
the natural resources, mainly water based divisions.

Any info would be appreciated as I am quite curious and confused.

Gordon Muth