ARCHITECTURE: Dome Software?

From: IN%"[email protected]" "List for the discussion of Buckminster Fulle
r'
s works" 7-OCT-1992 15:40:41.76
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
CC:
Subj: RE: dome software

Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1992 14:30:32 -0500
From: "Terry Cooper, Computing Services, x2014" <SCSD1005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: dome software
Sender: List for the discussion of Buckminster Fuller's works
<[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

>From: millere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Does anyone know of any software available that can aid
>in designing geodesic dome? I am wondering if any binaries
>are available at FTP sites, but don't know where to look.

I would think that one of the simtel mirrors would have it. Have
you tried FTPing to OAK.OAKLAND.EDU? There is a directory for
msdos stuff in the "pub" directory. (Don't remember the exact
path, but it's not hard to find.) Also, there are directories
for Windows and Geoworks software as well as unix and a whole
bunch of other stuff.

...terry