ARCHITECTURE: Friends of Kebyar: Organic Architecture.

- - The original note follows - -

From: pm3w+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Paul M Mcelwee)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Organic Arch. and KEBYAR
Date: 8 Nov 92 04:56:47 GMT

Because a few of you have expressed intrest in furthering the cause
for organic architecture, I am posting the address for Friends of Kebyar:

Friends of Kebyar
7430 S.W. Canyon Drive
Portland, OR 97225

Phone: (503) 292-2684
Annual Dues: $30 (checks payable to "Friends of Kebyar"

If 30 bucks is kinda steep or you want to find out more first, check
out the article in the NY Times on Bart Prince (or ADtop 100) 8/20/92.
or better yet, PA, June, 1992, has a cool article on Kebyar and organic
architecture in general.

I'm not really saying that myself or anyone else should totally sell out
to any architectural organization (archi-cult?). But I think Kebyar may
be a good place to share alot of the architectural ideas that we've been
talking about. Besides, many "organic architects" are themselves
iconoclasts by nature (Bart Prince).

Enjoy!

PAUL