GENERAL: Materials/Textures for Rendering.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: lynnf@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lynn Falkow)
Subject: A resource for material/textures
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1992 04:57:04 GMT

I was looking around here, and thought I'd share a potential resorce for
people looking for high quality, photo-realistic material texture files
for use with CAD programs. Vertech Design, a Portland, Oregon based
computer graphics company has recently come online with a BBS called
Vertech's GRAPHIC CONNECTION. The BBS specializes in material/texture
files, custom bitmap design, computer graphics and conversion utilities,
a wide assortment of other utilities, and truly world class technical
assistance. Shortly there will also be topic specific message bases
in a variety or graphics related areas. The material/texture catalog
is available for download.

The system supports V.32bis/V.42bis MNP, and standard settings of 8N1.

modem 503-591-8412
voice 503-591-0134
fax 503-244-0919

I hope this resource will be of use to some of you. For more information
you may also E-Mail me.

---Lynn

--
lynnf@xxxxxxxxxxxx Public Access User --- Not affiliated with TECHbooks
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 644-8135 (1200/2400, N81)