ARCHITECTURE: a...as a Career?

Please try to share your experiences with this student. Contact the
student directly. Thanks. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: cr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Clint Ruoho)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Architecture as a career?
Date: 23 Nov 92 01:33:16 GMT
Sender: daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a high school student, and I'm considering a career in architecture,
and was hoping somebody out there could answer a few questions I have.

Will I have a good chance of getting a job if I have a degree in
architecture? What colleges have good architecture programs? What
is involved in licensing architects? Do I need a Masters to get
anywhere?

I've been unable to find answers to these questions. Please reply via
e-mail, as I don't get alt.architecture here.

Thanks,
cr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx