GENERAL: Audio and Visual Transmission Request.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.artcom
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1992 14:39:31 -0500
From: Carl Loeffler <cel+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call to participate

reposted w/permission:

From: prutkov@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Invitation

Hello Carl-----please pass this on to other folks, thanks---Paul

A call for participation

December 9 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Fine Arts Gallery
Florida State University
FAX: 904-644-7229
PHONE: 904-6441254

TRANS MISS IONS

SEE JANE RUN

SHORT SWEET GONE

In conjunction with William Gibson's (Author of COUNT ZERO, BURNING CHROME,
and NEUROMANCER) short story transmission to FSU and other locations, we'll
also be receiving other fax and sound works from nodes around the world.
In the spirit of Gibson's Neuromancer and a post-Bush era, we would like to
invite you to send visual (fax) and/or aural (sound) works.

The target time to receive sound and images is from 7 to 9 p.m. Sound
works should not be longer than 5 minutes---sound could be live or prepared
on tape. Fax works can be received before 7 p.m. without prior
notification, but for those participating during the evening event, a
program (time slot) will be set in place to allow a smooth transition from
one node to another.

If you wish to participate during the 7 to 9 p.m. time slot, please notify
me as soon as possible. I will respond with a time-line for you to send
your faxes and/or sound works.

Paul Rutkovsky
e-mail: <prutkov@xxxxxxxxxx>
tel: 904-575-3339