ART: VR. Sculpture. Jack Krueger. NYC.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.artcom
From: jak@xxxxxxxxx (Jack Kreuger)
Subject: neo FIGURATIVE <grin>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1992 16:38:33 GMT

I'm a sculptor working in NYC. Have completed 10 years of research and
testing with linguistics as applied to altering thinking paradigms and
their equations for a computer/human interface. The plan at the outset of
this work was meant to enable artificial identities, which have the
ability to evolve with a real person.

At this time the work is bogged down in virtual instrument design for
sensory devices that will be used to establish and maintain a reliable
communications bridge between the viewer/&or/VR participant and the
computer generated identity. I'm using National Instruments LabVIEW for
this part of the effort.

When I started this project many years ago VR was not a reality. Nor was
there any legitimate support from the academic community. It has been a
long lone effort on my part, which now seems to be merited by technology
catching up.

The purpose of this open message is to inquire if there is anyone else
working along these lines, who might be willing to consider colaborating
or just interested in assisting or may have related skills which might be
lent to this project.

Thank you, Jack A. Krueger