Re: conscious and subconscious

Jung writes about the conscious and the subconscious. I would recommend
a look at his Alchemy. There are other volumes to read as well. It is very
doubtful that the world that is not conscious can be known. However, the
conscious and unconscious (your terms) might be variations of the concious
(conscious) world. Architypes "from" the non-conscious world cannot be
proven in a conscious world.

It ispossible to determine a relationship of 2 space and 3 space forms,
since they are related by the existance of 3 space. However, it is
not possible to prove the relationship of 3 space forms and 4 space forms,
since we only have 3 space to understand these forms. This situation,
it seems to me, is closely related to the problem of understanding
architypes from an non-conscious world---if there are any architypes
from that world!

Although we can possibly play with the fantasy of these ideas, I remain
cynical that the worlds *actually* exist.

I would encourage discussion...