ARCHITECTURE: Radiant Temperature Query.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: wongw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Wai Kwong Wong)
Subject: >> Help !!! Radiant Temperature <<
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (News Manager)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1993 06:57:50 GMT

HELP!!!
-------

RADIANT TEMPERATURE

I am doing a project on simulation of radiant temperature inside an
enclosure. I have get the following journals:-

-Olesen et. al., Method for Mesuring and Evaluating the Thermal
Radiation in a Room.
ASHARE Transactions, CH-89-17-4, (1989)

-M G Davies, Room heat needs in relation to comfort temperature:
Example using the rad-air model
Building Serv. Eng. Res. Technol. 12(3) 107-110 (1991)

-M G Davies, Rad-air temperature: The global temperature in an
enclosure
Building Serv. Eng. Res. Technol. 10(3) 89-104 (1989)

as well as algorithms:-

-Berch & Peavy, An Algorithm for Calculating Radiation Shape Factors
Between Inside Surfaces of a Room
ASHARE Procedure for Determining Heating and Cooling
Loads for Computerizing Energy Calculations 57-74 (1975)

I would be most grateful if anyone who is doing similar research on
this tropics or has any information/publication and/or algorithm about iti
to send me a mail to give me some advice.

My email address is:-

wongw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Michael Wong